- dude: whoever it was, seems to be eating some newspaper
- dennis: alright, now we're getting somewhere. which one of you idiots was eating a goddamn newspaper?
- charlie: we're gonna go both ways dude
- dennis: really?
- charlie: what else?
- dude: there appears to be a piece of credit card
- frank: inconclusive
- dennis: how is that not specific to one of you?
- Lawyer: I'd advise that you do that.
- Charlie: And I'll take that advice into cooperation, alright? Now what say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird-law and see how comes out the victor?
- Lawyer: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can see clearly you know nothing about the law. It seems like you have a tenuous grasp of the English language in general.
- Charlie: I, uh, well, filibuster!
Charlie: What are you doing, Mac?
Mac: (to Dennis and Dee) I was just going over to her house to try and bang Donna because she reminds so much of your mom. You know, which it’s like, the best sex I ever had. And while…
Frank: Intervention! Intervention! You banged my dead wife?
Mac: Well, she was alive at the time.
It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
thats for the 1000th follower spam. sorry for the lateness ;) enjoy it bitches.